Visiting family and a mini-break up north meant that this month was a busy one with lots of wonderful dishes. This list is in no particular order.
- Beef Fillet @West Side (Kosher), Royal Beach Tel Aviv – my rare steak was served with a creamy mash, topped with a perfect amount of truffle sauce and bok choy on the side. The Goose Liver Pate with Amarena cherries is also a great starter.
- Cinnamon Babka @Atalya (Dairy Not Kosher), Ein Kerem – every bite at the brunch was delicious but my favorite dish was the cinnamon babka which was crunchy and spicy – full review here.
- Mezze Platter @Roots (Kosher), Akko – the whole platter was beautifully presented and incredibly tasty. The smoked eggplant cream was delicious and we really loved the vegan labaneh.
- Salmon Sashimi with Wasabi Sorbet @Uri Buri (Not Kosher), Akko – I never thought that fish dishes could be so unique and interesting. Everything we had was delicious but the combination of the wasabi sorbet with the salmon was incredible.
- Barramundi @Uri Buri (Not Kosher), Akko – all main courses are offered as half or full portions, giving diners a chance to try more of the menu. The barramundi was served in a delicate butter, sage and lemon sauce with a creamy cauliflower puree.
- Red Tuna Tartare @Meat Kitchen (Kosher), Tel Aviv– much as I love the meat starters, I decided to try something different and I was glad I did. This refreshing dish was served with citrus champagne, lemon foam, chili pepper and other great flavors. The Green zucchini salad was also delicious.
- Tournedos Rossini @Meat Kitchen (Kosher), Tel Aviv – I had a 100 NIS voucher to use so I decided to go all out and order the most expensive dish on the menu. The succulent beef fillet was topped with seared goose liver and served with truffle purée and an Amarena cherry sauce. Totally worth ordering!
View this post on Instagram
הדובדבן שבכבד 😉 תפריט חדש ומפתיע, בקרוב. . מיטקיטצ׳ן // מסעדת שף כשרה. . להזמנות חייגו: 03-5364755 לאירועים פרטיים ועסקיים עד 120 אנשים: 052-5333771 @nadavnetzer #kosher #delicious #foodart #israel #insta #igersisrael #il_instagram #instamood #instagood #Ig_Israel #gargeran #אוכל #pic_israel #food #israel_kitchen #foodforfoodies #FoodDesign #foodoftheday #foodstyle #foodporn #foodil #cookmagazine #cheflife #pic_food #sharefood #lifestyleshop . #foodofinstagram
- Sea Fish Tataki @Jacko’s Street (Kosher), Jerusalem – for some reason this was the first time I tried this dish and I was glad I did! The seared salmon was served on an Asian chili pistachio sauce, cucumber caviar and yuzu.
- Pan Fried Sea Bass @ L28 Culinary Platform, (Not Kosher), Tel Aviv – the sea bass was succulent and flavorful and was served with rustic Italian vegetables.
- Beef Carpaccio @Jaya (Kosher), The Setai Tel Aviv – the thinly sliced beef was served with generous amounts of Dijon mustard, which was a perfect accompaniment.
Click here to read more Debbest Dishes posts and don’t forget to follow this blog to receive automatic updates.