The 21st Judean Hills/Mateh Yehudah Wine Festival
The event will also have food stalls, live jazz music and wine workshops. Tickets cost NIS 60 per person for entry to the festival or NIS 130 with a shuttle bus from either Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. There is also the option to attend a kosher wine workshop for an additional NIS 60 per person. Tickets can be purchased on the wine festival website.
The wine festival continues throughout the month of December with weekend winery events.
Each Friday during the festival will feature a tour of a few local wineries, starting at 10 am from the Mateh Yehuda Regional Council next to Moshav Naham and ending at 2 pm. The cost of each tour is NIS 100 per person.
Eshkol & Latrun Area Tour – Friday 6 December
View this post on Instagram
אז מה התוכניות שלכם לסוף השבוע? אנחנו מתכוונים לנוח ולהנות מכוס יין טובה או אולי אפילו 2 🍷🥂🤫 . What are your plans for the weekend? We intend to rest and enjoy a good glass of wine or maybe even 2 🥂 #winetime #soreqwine #weekendvibes ________________________________________ לתיאום סיורים וטעימות דברו איתנו! משרד 08-9450844| יעל 0509450844
Adulam and Ella Valley Tour – Friday 13 December
Ella Valley, Sorek Valley and the Judean Mountains Tour – Friday 20 December
Eshkol Tour – Friday 27 December
- Raviv Winery (Kosher), Nes Harim
- Katlav Winery (Mehadrin), Nes Harim
- Rama Winery (Kosher), Moshav Mata
Other events during the festival include:
- Hadar Winery hosts Doron Rafaeli for Kabbalat Shabbat – Friday 6 December
- Professional Wine Conference, Yad HaShomona Hotel – Sunday 15 December (NIS 50)
- Nevo Winery hosts Dana Berger – Friday 27 December (NIS 30)
- Soreq Winery Red Wine Launch – Friday 27 December
More information about the launch event, wine tours, and other events, can be found on the Judean Hills Wine Festival website.