A Selection of Pesach Food Delivery in Jerusalem in the time of Corona.
Pesach shopping is challenging at the best of times, but even more so this year. Although many supermarkets have a delivery service, they do not always offer the best produce and it is nice to support some smaller, independent businesses. Below is a list of shops and other food businesses offering food delivery for Pesach in Jerusalem.
If you are looking for a similar list for Tel Aviv, Adeena Sussman has created a list of local food resources for cooks in Tel Aviv during corona.
Some of the deadlines have passed for ordering but I am leaving the information here in case some will allow additional orders.
- 1868 (No kitniyot, no shruya) – 1868 Pesach menu, order online or call 02 622 2312 / 054 724 4455. Orders until April 1 at 11 am, minimum order of NIS 500, delivery charge of NIS 65, free delivery on orders over NIS 1000.
- Focaccia Moshava – delivery of ready-made meat and salads, 02 538 7182 / 054 731 0234. Pesach menu available online.
- Jerusalem Cuisine (Mehadrin, no kitniyot, no shruya) – Delivery throughout Israel, call Jeffrey, 050 247 5060. Includes Devorah Shechter’s famous Pesach Carrot Soufflé (so delicious!). Free deliveries in Jerusalem and Bet Shemesh for orders over NIS 980.
- Naomi Catering (Mehuderet, no kitniyot, no shruya) – amazing Pesach catering, personally recommended! No shruya (besides kneidalach). Order by March 29, delivery in the Jerusalem region, Mercaz & Sharon, 02 679 3052.
- Nova Catering (Mehadrin, no kitniyot) – orders by Monday March 30, firstname.lastname@example.org or 054 490 6816.
- Pasha (no kitniyot) – minimum order of NIS 175, delivery charge of NIS 25, 02 648 2220. Pesach delivery menu including salads, meat, fish, side dishes, available from April 7-14.
- Avner Dagim (Mehadrin)- delivery to all of Jerusalem, 02 624 9799 / 054 463 2051.
- David Dagim (Badatz Beit Yosef) – English online order, delivery to all of Jerusalem, 02 624 6898, 02 586 7640.
- Tzahi Dagim (Badatz) – delivery orders by phone, 02 651 4433.
- Etz VeAdama – fruit and vegetable stall in the shuk, for delivery call 050 685 5222 / 050 688 2270.
- Garden Fruiteria – free delivery, for orders over NIS 50, 050 520 2480.
- Haim Fruit & Vegetables (Badatz, Gush Katif) – orders from 8 am to 8 pm, delivery free for orders over NIS 150, 052 452 0008 / 052 450 0022 / 052 620 0543.
- Imma Adama – online farm shop, delivery to south Jerusalem only, 054 778 1580.
- Mahane Yehuda Fruits (Yehoshua Basta) – fruit and vegetable stall in the shuk. Free delivery, call Boaz 053 762 4405 or WhatsApp 052 331 5192.
- Meshek Michaeli – fruit and vegetable boxes of different sizes, option for Mehadrin, order online.
- Yarok BaShuk (Mehadrin) – fruit and vegetable stall in the shuk, 052 614 1710.
- Yom Tov Fruit – fresh fruit and vegetables, fruit platters, 073 374 2898.
- Mizrachi Butchers – all the chicken is without antibiotics and most of the beef is “Chai Bari”. The stall in the shuk is officially closed but you can order and collect from Agripas or they will arrange delivery, Nissim Mizrachi, 02 624 3939/050 785 4569. I shop at this butcher and he always has a great selection and is a pleasure to deal with!
- Artzenu (Mehadrin, no kitniyot) – large selection of organic meat, WhatsApp 050 634 1808. Orders close on March 31 for delivery on April 1 or 2, order online.
- Gillis Beef – grass-fed Golan beef, order form online or by phone, 04 676 3555.
- Meat Choice (Badatz Ruben) – orders by phone, *9306.
- Segev Butchers (Mehadrin) – fresh meat and burgers, delivery within Jerusalem, 02 501 7170.
- Shoshani – free delivery for orders over NIS 300, meat, fish and frozen vegetables, 02 563 2449, 058 566 5611.
- Siman Tov Butcher – delivery to all Jerusalem, Maale Adumim area, Mevaseret and Castel, 02 624 8286 / 050 320 0467.
Other Foods & Kitchen Supplies
- Ben Ami (Mehadrin, no kitniyot, gluten-free) – order by phone 02 651 0070, email@example.com or WhatsApp 052 534 6507.
- Culinary Market – cakes, desserts, kitchenware, 055 553 3557, free delivery for orders over NIS 300.
- Ivgy Delicatessen – smoked fish, cheese, salads, olives and wine, orders by phone 02 624 2049 or WhatsApp 050 371 3166. Free delivery for orders over NIS 150.
- Moreno Nuts (Badatz Beit Yosef) -nuts, sweets, snacks, spices, pickles & dried fruit, 02 579 0881 / 053 934 5756.
- Mousseline (Mehadrin) – flavors menu online, half kilo or kilo. The store will be Kasher for Pesach from April 5, free delivery 1 700 502 722 or email.
- Cafe Neeman, German Colony (Mehadrin, no kitniyot) – order form online, free delivery on orders over NIS 100, delivery charge of NIS 15, for orders under NIS 100, 054 449 9170. Deliveries to Mevasseret Zion, Har Adar, Arnona, Talpiot, Germany Colony, Baka, Mekor Haim, Rehavia, Katamon, Gilo, Givat Masua & Beit HaKerem.
- Ras el Hanut – all loose products are Badatz. Spices, nuts, dried fruit, sauces etc. Free delivery on orders over NIS 300, online orders, or by phone or WhatsApp 02 641 1711.
- Shivuk Kal – houseware and kitchen supply store on Agripas, include electrical goods for cooking. Free delivery, call Yaki 052 2869552 / 02 624 5735.
- Shoreshei Tzion – raw and vegan chocolate, crackers and biscuits.
- The Coffee Mill – ground coffee by weight, call 02 566 1665 or WhatsApp 053 713 1531.
- Tzidkiyahu Deli – salads, dips and prepared meat food, fish and cheese, 054 694 9403. They will have food for Pesach from April 1.
Wine & Alcohol
- HaAchim Nechemia – delivery 9 am to 6 pm, free delivery over NIS 299, orders by phone or WhatsApp 054 742 7904 / 050 889 2939.
- Most Israeli wineries offer free delivery, here are a few that I personally recommend: Alexander, Bravdo, Dalton, Domaine du Castel, Ella Valley, Flam, Netofa, Psagot, Tishbi, Tulip.
- Kos Shel Bracha
- The Wine Temple
- Wine BaShuk 02 579 9717
Sell your Hametz online via JewishPress.
It is not yet clear if any restaurants will be offering food for Pesach this year, but I will keep checking and updating this list. In the meantime, here is a guide to Kosher Delivery Around Israel and Restaurant Delivery in Jerusalem.
I hope that this post is helpful in providing tips on Pesach food delivery in Jerusalem. To receive updates as they happen, please follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my newsletter.
What hasgacha is Mizrachi?
I think it is Mehadrin but best to call Nissim and ask him.
Thanks for including Evyatar at Kos Shel Bracha in you wine list.
You can still order food for pessach when cattering (mehadrin):
We were very happy to see Pompidou on your list of restaurants doing delivery, but unfortunately they no longer are! The restaurant is apparently closed until further notice because of the corona virus situation.
thanks, I will update it!