A Guide to Jerusalem Food Shopping & Delivery.
I have been using Shufersal delivery for years and although supermarkets offer the widest variety of goods, they do not always offer the best produce. Additionally, when it comes to Jerusalem food shopping, it is nice to support some smaller, independent businesses. Below is a list of shops and other food businesses offering delivery to help with your food shopping in Jerusalem.
Unless stated otherwise, all shops are kosher. If I know the specific kashrut of a store, I have included it, but it is always worth double-checking if it is important to you!
Here is a guide to Restaurant Delivery in Jerusalem which I keep updating.
Shuk Machane Yehuda has a service called Machaneh Yehudah to your Home that allows you to order online from a number of stalls, make one payment and receive one delivery. The service includes food from Basher Fromagerie, Halva Kingdom, Tzidkiyahu Deli, Roasters, Etrog Man, Mizrachi Snacks, Cookie Cream, Shuk Kaffe, Boutique Central and Russell’s Bakery. Delivery cost varies depending on location, NIS 25-80.
Another service from the shuk called Shuk HaBayta, includes food from Tzidkiyahu Deli, Mizrachi Snacks, AR Fish, Teller Bakery, Ras el Hanut, Shuk Kaffe, Halva Kingdom, Dudu Mamtekim, Peer Bakery, Ivgy Delicatessen, Moshe Petrozilia, Siman Tov Butcher, Boutique Central and Hamesameach. Delivery price of NIS 35, delivery Monday to Friday and I can personally recommend this service.
- Boutique Central (Badatz Beit Yosef) – 1 700 700 061
- Burekas Ima (Badatz) – burekas, pastries, bread, quiches and gluten-free products. Free delivery, minimum order of NIS 120, order by phone 02 672 3182 or WhatsApp 054 753 4277.
- Cafe Neeman, German Colony (Mehadrin) – order form online, free delivery on orders over NIS 100, delivery charge of NIS 15, for orders under NIS 100, 054 449 9170. Deliveries to Mevasseret Zion, Har Adar, Arnona, Talpiot, Germany Colony, Baka, Mekor Haim, Rehavia, Katamon, Gilo, Givat Masua & Beit HaKerem.
- Culinary Market – cakes, desserts, kitchenware, 055 553 3557, free delivery for orders over NIS 300.
- Feingold Bread – sourdough, bagels and spelt challot, 053 333 6565.
- Gagou de Paris (Mehadrin) – French baked goods, delivery on Fridays only, minimum order of NIS 100, delivery charge of NIS 25, menu online, 054 319 0583.
- Heimish Bakery (Badatz) – delivery to Jerusalem, Maale Adumim, Kochav Yaakov and surrounding areas, order from 052 633 3491 / 058 785 4123.
- Jachnunia (Not Supervised) – handmade, ready to cook burekas, malawach, jachnun (white flour or spelt) and schug. Delivery to Jerusalem on Thursdays, 052 445 1616.
- La Lush (Kosher) – bread, pastries, burger buns, sourdough, biscuits, cakes and desserts, 02 650 8750.
- Mifgash HaShech (Badatz Beit Yosef) – burekas, pastries and bread, 050 854 8332 / 054 230 9020. Free delivery for orders over NIS 150.
- Russell’s Bakery – 02 624 9175.
- Teller Bakery (Badatz) – order online, delivery between 11 am and 4 pm, NIS 25 delivery charge, Jerusalem and Modiin area, 02 622 3227.
- Agrocafe (Mehadrin) – single source and mixed source coffee, directly from the farmers, shop online. Delivery cost of NIS 20 by post and NIS 40 by courier.
- Power Coffeeworks (Badatz) – roasted coffee beans for delivery, order online.
- Roasters (Kosher) – order by 5 pm will be received the same day, delivery charge of NIS 10, order by WhatsApp 050 950 3600
- Shuk Kaffe (Kosher) – shop online, delivery charge of NIS 30, free delivery for orders over NIS 290, 050 640 6400.
- The Coffee Mill – orders by phone 02 566 1665 or WhatsApp 053 713 1531.
- Avner Dagim (Mehadrin)- delivery to all of Jerusalem, 02 624 9799 / 054 463 2051.
- David Dagim (Badatz Beit Yosef) – English online order, delivery to all of Jerusalem, 02 624 6898, 02 586 7640.
Fruit & Vegetables
- Fruit Story – grocery and deli on Azza, delivery to all of Jerusalem and Modiin. Orders online can be filtered by kitniyot.
- Garden Fruiteria – free delivery, for orders over NIS 50, 050 520 2480.
- HaOrgani – delivery to Jerusalem on Tuesdays and Thursdays, delivery charge of NIS 25., order online.
- HaShuka – produce delivery directly from the farmers.
- Imma Adama – online farm shop, delivery to south Jerusalem only, 054 778 1580.
- Mahane Yehuda Fruits – fruit and vegetable stall in the shuk. Free delivery, call Boaz 053 762 4405 or WhatsApp 052 331 5192.
- Meshek Michaeli – fruit and vegetable boxes of different sizes, option for Mehadrin, order online.
- Sahut (Mehadrin) – delivery charge of NIS 30, free delivery over NIS 500, order online.
- The Fruit Guys – order online,
- Yom Tov Fruit – fresh fruit and vegetables, fruit platters, 073 374 2898.
- Mizrachi Butchers – all the chicken is without antibiotics and most of the beef is “Chai Bari”. I shop at this butcher and he always has a great selection and is a pleasure to deal with! Contact Nissim Mizrachi, 02 624 3939/050 785 4569.
- Artzenu (Mehadrin) – large selection of organic meat, WhatsApp 050 634 1808, order online.
- Gillis Beef – grass-fed Golan beef, order form online or by phone, 04 676 3555.
- Le Charolais is a new French butcher and deli in Baka.
- Meat Choice (Badatz Ruben) – orders by phone, *9306.
- Segev Butchers (Mehadrin) – fresh meat and burgers, delivery within Jerusalem, 02 501 7170.
- Shoshani – free delivery for orders over NIS 300, meat, fish and frozen vegetables, 02 563 2449, 058 566 5611.
- Siman Tov Butcher – delivery to all Jerusalem, Maale Adumim area, Mevaseret and Castel, 02 624 8286 / 050 320 0467.
- Feelbox – online shopping with an English version. Free click and collect on Thursday and Friday, delivery charge of NIS 15, min order of NIS 150.
- Super Deal – large selection of kitniyot-free and American products, order online, partially in English.
- Super Moshava – caters to the anglo market with lots of imported products. Order online.
- Ami Haim Candies – menu online, free delivery for orders over NIS 200, 052 468 9772.
- Basher Fromagerie – order online, free delivery for cheese platters.
- Cookie Cream – make your own ice-cream cookie sandwiches, 02 502 7777 / 050 740 0805.
- Etrog Man – minimum delivery of NIS 50, delivery charge NIS 10, Hebrew menu, 03 556 7706.
- Galilee Cheese – organic goat’s cheese from the Galilee, free delivery.
- Ivgy Delicatessen – smoked fish, cheese, salads, olives and wine, orders by phone 02 624 2049 or WhatsApp 050 371 3166. Free delivery for orders over NIS 150.
- Moreno Nuts (Badatz Beit Yosef) -nuts, sweets, snacks, spices, pickles & dried fruit, 02 579 0881 / 053 934 5756.
- Mousseline (Mehadrin) – ice-cream flavors menu online, half kilo or kilo, free delivery 1 700 502 722 or email.
- Oregano (Mehadrin) – spice store in the Iraqi shuk, delivery to all of Jerusalem, 054 451 6055, 02 500 0975.
- Ras el Hanut – all loose products are Badatz. Spices, nuts, dried fruit, sauces etc. Free delivery on orders over NIS 300, online orders, or by phone or WhatsApp 02 641 1711.
- Shoreshei Tzion – raw and vegan chocolate, crackers and biscuits.
- Stybel Flour (Badatz) – delivery charge of NIS 30 for up to 24 kg, order online.
- Tzidkiyahu Deli – salads, dips and prepared meat food, fish and cheese, 054 694 9403.
- Vaniglia – delivery online, or call 072 260 0672 or WhatsApp 050 453 9999.
Wine & Alcohol
- BeerBazaar – free delivery of craft beer, NIS 99 for pack of 8.
- Biratenu (Tzohar) – together with Glen & Rabbit Hole bars. Craft and boutique beers, whisky, cocktails and bar food. Delivery charge of NIS 20, free delivery on orders over NIS 150. Order via Facebook, WhatsApp and phone, 054 465 8463.
- Buster’s – alcoholic cider and lemonade, 054 338 6323.
- HaAchim Nechemia – delivery 9 am to 6 pm, free delivery over NIS 299, orders by phone or WhatsApp 054 742 7904 / 050 889 2939.
- HaMatsesa – alcoholic apple or pear cider, natural fresh apple juice, apple cider vinegar, jams order online or 054 473 3087.
- Kos Shel Bracha – wine delivery.
- Paneco – alcohol, wine, beer, coffee, online ordering in English. Free delivery.
- The Wine Temple – wine delivery.
- Wine BaShuk 02 579 9717
Most Israeli wineries offer free delivery, here are a few that I personally recommend: Alexander, Bravdo, Dalton, Domaine du Castel, Ella Valley, Flam, Netofa, Psagot, Tishbi, Tulip.
I hope that this post is helpful in providing tips on food delivery in Jerusalem. To receive updates as they happen, please follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my newsletter.
So helpful, as ever. Todah!