Chef to Table Boxes are Meal Kits from Top Israeli Chefs.
Chef to Table is a new project that brings the most well-known dishes from Tel Aviv’s most popular restaurants, straight to your table. The Chef to Table boxes include all the ingredients you need to make the dish, along with a video tutorial with step by step instructions from the chef how to make the dish. Each recipe also includes a breakdown of calories, carbohydrates, fat and protein.
Prices range from NIS 28.5 to NIS 69.5 per serving, including delivery. There is a NIS 30 coupon for American Express holders. There is also the option for a monthly membership and home workshops.
Delivery is currently to Tel Aviv, Sharon Area, Rishon, Rehovot & Petach Tikva. Hopefully they will expand to more of the country. The boxes are not certified as kosher, but most boxes include kosher ingredients.
The selection of Chef to Table boxes includes dishes from the following chefs:
Chef Moty Titman, Milgo Milbar
- Roasted Cabbage with Yoghurt and Schug
- The Perfect Chicken
Chef Shirel Berger, Opa
- Charred Physalis (Golden Berries) with Pickled Lime, Avocado and Coriander
- Celeriac, Strawberry, Za’atar and Lemon
Chef Tomer Tal, George & John at The Drisco
- Roasted Kohlrabi and Turnip
- Roasted Sea Bass Fillet with Green Vegetables
Chef Nof Atamna, Winner of MasterChef 2014, Ambassador of Arab Cuisine
- Kabak Sarmesi (Turkish Stuffed Zucchini)
Chef Raz Rahav, OCD
- Fillet of Sea Bass with Jerusalem Artichoke Cream
- Kohlrabi Risotto
Chef Tom Aviv, Coco Bambino, Fat Cow & Jango
- Beef Green Curry
- Leek and Spinach Pasta
Chefs Moshiko Gamlieli & Itamar Beserman Navon, Mona (Jerusalem) & Bar 51 (Tel Aviv)
- Fish Bruschetta with Roasted Eggplant, Eggplant Caramel, Chili, Ginger and Coriander
- Penne with Shredded Chicken, Peas, Artichoke Hearts and Za’atar
Chef Yariv Milili, Thai House
- Pla Nan Tao Ti’yao – Fillet of Sea bass Steamed in a Shitake Mushroom Sauce with Cabbage, Celery, Ginger and Shitake Mushrooms
- Pahd Prikgaeng Pah Neua – Sliced Beef, Jungle Curry, Thai Eggplants, Chili Peppers and Thai Basil
If you want to receive more foodie updates please follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my newsletter to receive monthly emails.
Categories: Event, Israeli Chefs, News
Leave a Reply