A Selection of Jerusalem Pesach Shopping and Delivery.
Shopping for Pesach in Jerusalem this year should be easier for most of us than last year. Shops are pretty much back to normal and for those who want to avoid the crowds, most smaller shops now have delivery options, so you don’t have to just rely on supermarket delivery. For more shopping tips, check out my Jerusalem Food Shopping Guide.
Below is a list of shops and food businesses offering Pesach shopping and delivery in Jerusalem.
- 1868/ J Deli (No kitniyot, no shruya) – collection and delivery of food for Shabbat and hagim, order online in English.
- Focaccia Moshava – collection and delivery of ready-made meat and salads, 02 538 7182.
- Goldy’s (Badatz Eida Charedit) – traditional Ashkenazi delicatessen, 02 620 0100.
- Jerusalem Cuisine (Mehadrin, no kitniyot, no shruya, gluten-free) – Delivery throughout Israel, full menu online.
- Naomi Catering (Mehuderet, no kitniyot, no shruya) – amazing Pesach catering, personally recommended! Delivery to Jerusalem area, Be’er Sheva , Mercaz & Sharon areas, full English Pesach 2021 menu online.
- Nova Catering (Mehadrin, no kitniyot) full English menu and ordering online.
- Pasha (no kitniyot) – minimum order of 15 people, NIS 135 per person. Pesach delivery menu including salads, meat, fish, side dishes.
- Avner Dagim (Mehadrin)- delivery to all of Jerusalem, to order call 02 624 9799 / 054 463 2051 or WhatsApp.
- David Dagim (Badatz Beit Yosef) – English online order, delivery to all of Jerusalem.
- Fruit Story – grocery and deli on Azza, delivery to all of Jerusalem and Modiin. Orders online can be filtered by kitniyot.
- Garden Fruiteria – free delivery, for orders over NIS 50, 050 520 2480.
- HaOrgani – delivery to Jerusalem on Tuesdays and Thursdays, delivery charge of NIS 25., order online.
- HaShuka – produce delivery directly from the farmers.
- Imma Adama – online farm shop, delivery to south Jerusalem only, 054 778 1580.
- Meshek Michaeli – fruit and vegetable boxes of different sizes, option for Mehadrin, order online.
- Sahut (Mehadrin) – frozen fruit, delivery charge of NIS 30, free delivery over NIS 500, order online.
- Yom Tov Fruit – fresh fruit and vegetables, fruit platters, 073 374 2898.
- Ben Ami (Mehadrin, no kitniyot, gluten-free) – order by phone 02 651 0070, firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 052 534 6507.
- Boutique Central (Badatz Beit Yosef) – 1 700 700 061
- Cafe Neeman, German Colony (Mehadrin, no kitniyot) – order form online, free delivery on orders over NIS 100, delivery charge of NIS 15, for orders under NIS 100, 054 449 9170. Deliveries to Mevasseret Zion, Har Adar, Arnona, Talpiot, Germany Colony, Baka, Mekor Haim, Rehavia, Katamon, Gilo, Givat Masua & Beit HaKerem.
- Artzenu (Mehadrin, no kitniyot) – large selection of organic meat, WhatsApp 050 634 1808, order online.
- Gillis Beef – grass-fed Golan beef, order form online or by phone, 04 676 3555.
- Le Charolais is a new French butcher and deli in Baka.
- Meat Choice (Badatz Ruben) – orders by phone, *9306.
- Segev Butchers (Mehadrin) – fresh meat and burgers, delivery within Jerusalem, 02 501 7170.
- Shoshani – free delivery for orders over NIS 300, meat, fish and frozen vegetables, 02 563 2449, 058 566 5611.
- Siman Tov Butcher – delivery to all Jerusalem, Maale Adumim area, Mevaseret and Castel, 02 624 8286 / 050 320 0467.
Other Jerusalem Pesach Shopping and Delivery
- Feelbox – online shopping with an English version. Free click and collect on Thursday and Friday, delivery charge of NIS 15, min order of NIS 150.
- Ivgy Delicatessen – smoked fish, cheese, salads, olives and wine, orders by phone 02 624 2049 or WhatsApp 050 371 3166. Free delivery for orders over NIS 150.
- Moreno Nuts (Badatz Beit Yosef) -nuts, sweets, snacks, spices, pickles & dried fruit, 02 579 0881 / 053 934 5756.
- Mousseline (Mehadrin) – flavors menu online in English, half kilo or kilo, free delivery 1 700 502 722 or email.
- Ras el Hanut – all loose products are Badatz. Spices, nuts, dried fruit, sauces etc. Free delivery on orders over NIS 300, online orders, or by phone or WhatsApp 02 641 1711.
- Shoreshei Tzion – raw and vegan chocolate, crackers and biscuits.
- Super Deal – large selection of kitniyot-free and American products, order online, partially in English.
- Super Moshava – caters to the anglo market with lots of imported products. Order online.
- The Coffee Mill – ground coffee by weight, call 02 566 1665 or WhatsApp 053 713 1531.
- Tzidkiyahu Deli – salads, dips and prepared meat food, fish and cheese, 054 694 9403.
Wine & Alcohol
- HaAchim Nechemia – delivery 9 am to 6 pm, free delivery over NIS 299, orders by phone or WhatsApp 054 742 7904 / 050 889 2939.
- Most Israeli wineries offer free delivery, here are a few that I personally recommend: Alexander, Bravdo, Dalton, Domaine du Castel, Ella Valley, Flam, Netofa, Psagot, Tishbi, Tulip.
- Kos Shel Bracha
- Spicehaus Cocktails (Kitniyot) – pre-mixed cocktails and cocktail gift boxes delivery all over Israel
- The Wine Temple
- Wine BaShuk 02 579 9717
I hope that this post is helpful in providing tips on Jerusalem Pesach shopping. To receive updates as they happen, please follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my newsletter.
1 reply »