News from the Israel Food & Wine scene for October.
As we approach the Succot holidays, it is a perfect time to check out some new openings in the Israel food scene. This month’s openings include a scenic kosher cafe in the Galil, a lunchtime culinary complex in Tel Aviv, and a bar and restaurant in the Isrotel Alberto Hotel in Nahalat Binyamin in Tel Aviv.
Wishing you all Chag Sameach!
Kosher Restaurant News
- Avtalion Coffee is a cafe in an olive oil press in the Galil near Karmiel.
- Hono sushi and wok restaurant has opened a new branch in Holon.
- Kitchen 94 is a new lunchtime culinary complex under the Alon Towers in Tel Aviv. The space will have a series of pop-up restaurants, starting with Jai Thai restaurant.
Not Kosher Restaurant News
- Beito is a small cocktail and tapas bar in Talpiot Market in Haifa. The menu focuses on ingredients from the market.
- Belago is an Italian restaurant in the Yes Plant complex in Rishon LeZion.
- Kesar is an Indian street food restaurant in Haifa.
- Mula is a vegan cafe on Yehuda HaLevi in Tel Aviv, owned by Bana, across the street.
- Radler is a bar and restaurant in the Isrotel Alberto Hotel in Tel Aviv by Chef Moshiko Gamlieli of Mona, Bar 51.
- Stanley is a cocktail bar in the Backstage Hotel in Tel Aviv.
- The Alchemist is a cocktail bar in the Flea Market in Jaffa from the owners of Farouk Deli. They serve a selection of bar food such as salmon bruschetta, and truffle pizza.
- Thomas is a restaurant and cocktail bar in the Jordan Valley, open Tuesday to Friday, evenings only.
Other Israel Foodie News
- Chef Haim Cohen has announced he plans to open his first kosher restaurant, in Bnei Barak.
- Golda ice cream has opened its first Mehadrin branch in Bet Shemesh and the branch on Ben Yehuda in Tel Aviv is now kosher.
Drink & Foodie Israel Events
- Sea of Galilee 7th Wine Festival, The Scots Hotel Tiberias, 21 October 2022.
- Terravino, 15 December 2022
Categories: Monthly Roundup