News from the Israel Food & Wine scene for October.
As we approach the Succot holidays, it is a perfect time to check out some new openings in the Israel food scene. This month’s openings include a scenic kosher cafe in the Galil, a lunchtime culinary complex in Tel Aviv, and a bar and restaurant in the Isrotel Alberto Hotel in Nahalat Binyamin in Tel Aviv.
If you are traveling around Israel, please let us know if you try any new or exciting restaurants by sharing your feedback on Restaurant Club Israel or Restaurant Club Jerusalem.
Wishing you all Chag Sameach!
Kosher Restaurant News
- Avtalion Coffee is a cafe in an olive oil press in the Galil near Karmiel.
- Hono sushi and wok restaurant has opened a new branch in Holon.
- Kitchen 94 is a new lunchtime culinary complex under the Alon Towers in Tel Aviv. The space will have a series of pop-up restaurants, starting with Jai Thai restaurant.
Not Kosher Restaurant News
- Beito is a small cocktail and tapas bar in Talpiot Market in Haifa. The menu focuses on ingredients from the market.
- Belago is an Italian restaurant in the Yes Plant complex in Rishon LeZion.
- Kesar is an Indian street food restaurant in Haifa.
- Mula is a vegan cafe on Yehuda HaLevi in Tel Aviv, owned by Bana, across the street.
- Radler is a bar and restaurant in the Isrotel Alberto Hotel in Tel Aviv by Chef Moshiko Gamlieli of Mona, Bar 51.
- Stanley is a cocktail bar in the Backstage Hotel in Tel Aviv.
- The Alchemist is a cocktail bar in the Flea Market in Jaffa from the owners of Farouk Deli. They serve a selection of bar food such as salmon bruschetta, and truffle pizza.
- Thomas is a restaurant and cocktail bar in the Jordan Valley, open Tuesday to Friday, evenings only.
Other Israel Foodie News
- Chef Haim Cohen has announced he plans to open his first kosher restaurant, in Bnei Barak.
- Golda ice cream has opened its first Mehadrin branch in Bet Shemesh and the branch on Ben Yehuda in Tel Aviv is now kosher.
Drink & Foodie Israel Events
- Sea of Galilee 7th Wine Festival, The Scots Hotel Tiberias, 21 October 2022.
- Terravino, 15 December 2022
Follow Debbest on Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to this newsletter to receive regular updates on the Israel Food scene. Click here to read previous Foodie Israel monthly roundups.
Categories: Monthly Roundup
Leave a Reply