Israeli Restaurants Ranked in La Liste 2023 of the World’s Best Restaurants.
The ranking for La Liste 2023 has been released and out of the 1000 highest-ranking restaurants in the world, 10 of the best restaurants are in Israel.
La Regence in Jerusalem has the highest rating of all the Israeli restaurants on the list, even though it has been closed down nearly 3 years ago. This makes me question the accuracy of the ranking!
Overall the ratings for Israeli restaurants are up this year and there are no new additions to the list from Israel. OCD has gone up significantly and Mashya has overtaken Manta Ray in the ranking. Once again La Liste does not include Machneyuda and in my opinion, both Darya in the Hilton Tel Aviv and Weiss in Tel Aviv are better than some other Israeli restaurants which are ranked by La Liste. It is still interesting to know which restaurants are included.
Here is the list of the best Israeli restaurants featured in La Liste, including this year’s rating with the 2022 rating in brackets.
- La Regence, The King David Hotel, (Kosher), Jerusalem – 94 (90) – CLOSED DOWN
- OCD TLV, Tel Aviv – 92 (83.5)
- Mashya, Mendeli Street Hotel, Tel Aviv – 88 (81.5)
- Pastel, Tel Aviv – 79 (77.5)
- HaSalon, Tel Aviv – 78 (77)
- Chakra, Jerusalem – 77.5 (76.5)
- George and John, The Drisco, Tel Aviv – 76.5 (76)